Diet for Arthritis
The arthritis diet is extremely useful in fighting the ill consequences of Arthritis. Diet plays a vital role in overall growth of cells and tissues of a body.
Arthritis is a sickness that causes pain and mobility loss in bones and joints. The word arthritis literally signifies joint inflammation as in (arth = joint and ritis = inflammation) and occurs in 100 different types.
One has to depend on the mobility of his joints for daily work and arthritis can hinder this. The illness is usually chronic, so it can have its effect now and again for a persons entire life span. The 100 kinds of arthritis may affect various portions of the body. This disease can have its effect on individuals of all age groups including young adults and children.
Individuals diagnosed with arthritis symptoms need to pursue a natural arthritis diet to relieve their pain and improve their mobility.
A catalog of natural diets for arthritis patients is mentioned below:
- Firstly, the diet should comprise of foodstuffs abundant in vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- Eat green vegetables, juices of raw vegetables, sprouts and fibrous fruits.
- Arthritis patients should consume ginger juice and raw potato juice, since it is proven to be very effective.
- They should drink water in glasses made of copper, as copper is an excellent natural home therapy to cure arthritis.
- Prevent eating junk foods as much as possible.
- Fish should be consumed in good quantities as it contains omega-3 fatty acids, which is a useful diet ingredient for arthritis patients.
This diet will have the most effect on the patients if they strike a good balance between activities and rest. Some particular homemade natural drinks can be consumed along with the natural diet by them to cure their arthritis problems.
- Add one teaspoon of honey and two teaspoons of lemon juice to lukewarm water. This is a good natural drink. Patients need to have this juice early morning everyday.
- Juices made of cucumber, carrot and chenopodium album or bathua leaves are good for arthritis patients.
- To reduce arthritis pain, consume a drink, made by mixing one teaspoon of turmeric to lukewarm water, almost daily.
- Alfalfa tea is also beneficial for them.
- Consume walnuts and coconuts as part of the diet to make bones and joints stronger.
- Blend two teaspoons of honey with the same quantity of apple cider vinegar in lukewarm water. It is an important homemade natural drink and should be consumed every morning.
- Make a fruit drink with a base of couple of bananas. Add one cup of fresh blueberries, a chunk of mango and one or two kale leaves to it. Mix organic virgin coconut oil, about two teaspoons, with it. This is a great nourishing natural homemade drink.
Other Vital Diet Instructions:
There are some particular food items which are not safe for arthritis patients and should be avoided totally. These are aerated water, white bread, white flour and rice products, sausages, sugar, high-calorie items like ice-creams, cakes, candy, pastries, pies, cheese and beverages such as tea and coffee.
The majority of arthritis patients who pursue appropriate natural and home based arthritis diets can get improvement in their arthritis condition significantly.
Ad: Get your Unemployment Benefits tax free!Diet for Arthritis by Steve